Since 1938 Barber & Haskill has been a family owned business serving the Barrie, Midland and Orillia areas. We are dedicated to providing you with the best in products, services and pricing.

Friday, September 25, 2015

Cleaning Stainless Steel - By Laurel Hooper

So there was a link on our facebook page to Martha Stewart and the best way to clean Stainless Steel, and I normally do not say this out loud as most people make fun of those who like Martha Stewart but for the most part I have always been a fan and wished that I was able to spend days in my craft room and or organizing every closest and drawer I have,  but like most of you I need to earn a living......

And with all due respect to Martha as we have lots of Stainless Steel here to remove finger prints from I would just like to say sorry Martha I feel you are not correct. 


 


I took one of our store fridges that had many prints (picture 1) on it and did  Martha’s suggestion of Windex, Streak Free Formula and I am sorry Martha on your video I see the Windex has left streaks and here too the Windex left streaks (picture 2).    The product we sell Stainless Steel Magic – in my opinion does a much better job but yes part of it is technique, a little spray and a little buff and beautiful (picture 3).

And just a side note to you customers who do not want the finger prints
Frigidaire has a smudge proof coating on their appliances, Samsung has it on their Chef’s Collection and soon we will be showing you the new smudge proof  by Maytag.



Barber and Haskill services; Honey Harbour - Coldwater – Orillia –Barrie –Wasaga Beach- Tiny- Midland - Penetang- Wyevale- Elmavale- Wyebridge- Waverly- Victoria Harbour- Waubaushene-Port McNicol- Perkinsfield- Lafontaine-Moonstone- Craighurst

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, we love to hear what our customers are saying.